Shane A. Kennedy is Of Counsel with Brake Hughes Bellermann LLP. Mr. Kennedy’s practice focuses on drafting and prosecuting patent applications in a wide range of technology areas, including wireless systems, networking, semiconductor devices and circuits, computers, optical systems, and software.
Prior to joining Brake Hughes Bellermann LLP, Mr. Kennedy served as a law clerk to Judge Joel D. Horton of the Fourth District Court of the State of Idaho, and as a law clerk to Chief Judge Karen Lansing of the Idaho Court of Appeals. After serving these clerkships, he worked in private practice in Boise, Idaho, focusing on patent preparation and prosecution.
• Stanford University, M.S., Electrical Engineering, 2017
• Idaho State University, B.A., Physics, 2005
• University of Idaho College of Law, J.D., 2001
• Whitman College, B.A., Philosophy, 1998
Bar and Court Admissions:
• District of Columbia
• Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office